Accredited by OAA as a Product Certification Body under N° OCP 020 in compliance with the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17065:2012 standard.
Accredited by OAA for GLOBALG.A.P. standard’s certification, which supervises compliance with Good Agricultural Practices (G.A.P.) program for: fruits and vegetables, bulk crops, bovine and ovine cattle, dairy cattle and poultry. OIA is monitored by GLOBALG.A.P. Certification Integrity Programme (CIPRO).
Senasa – National Service for Food Safety and Quality of the Argentine Republic
– Verified by Senasa in meeting the requirements set by Standard ISO/IEC 17065:2012 – EN 45.011 about general criteria for certification bodies operating under standards monitored by Senasa.
– Authorized by Senasa to certify organic products of animal origin in the Republic of Argentina, in the National Register of Certification Bodies for Organic Products under Senasa Registry N° 001, by Note 15/94-GAPAF.
– Authorized by Senasa to certify organic products of vegetal origin in the Republic of Argentina, in the National Register of Certification Bodies for Organic Products under Senasa Registry N° 098, by Senasa’s Resolution 274/93.
– Authorized by Senasa for the certification of Preserved Identity – Non GMOs, in the National Register of Certification Bodies for Preserved Identity under N° 001, by Senasa Resolution 61/2000.
– Authorized by Senasa to certify Food Quality Attributes by Senasa’s Resolution N° 280/2001, in the National Register of Certification Bodies in Food Quality under N° 001, by Senasa’s Resolution 148/02.
– Authorized by MinAgri to audit the seal “Alimentos Argentinos, una Elección Natural” (Argentine Food, a Natural Choice), derived from Senasa’s authorization to certify Food Quality Attributes under Senasa’s Resolution N° 280/2001, in the National Register of Certification Bodies in Food Quality under N° 001.
– Authorized by Senasa and recognized by the European Union, in compliance with Regulation 834/2007 (ex 2092/91) of the European Commission for Organic Agriculture, which recognizes the Republic of Argentina as a third country for the certification of organic products to the European Union, since the equivalence approval of both organic standards.
– Authorized by MinAgri for the certification of organic products to Japan, according to the equivalences of organic standards between Senasa and MAFF (Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries of Japan) regarding JAS (Japanese Agricultural Standard).
Accredited by IOAS in compliance with Standard ISO/IEC 17065:2012 about general requirements for certification bodies, with the following scope: OIA standards for organic food and textiles, equivalence for third countries according to the European Union’s organic standards for production and processing.
Accredited by IOAS for IFOAM program, common international verification system that permits accredited certifiers to offer superior quality assurance sought by the organic markets.
Accredited by IOAS and by CFIA (Canadian Food Inspection Agency) for the Canada Organic Regime (COR) under n° COR00906013, to certify organic products to be exported to Canada in compliance with the requirements of Canada Standards (CAN/CGSB 32.310) and the list of allowed products (CAN/CGSB 32.311).
Accredited by IOAS for GOTS certification, under the following scope: textile mechanical processing (combing, carding, spinning, others) and by-products; wet processing (scouring, dyeing, others) finishing of garments and by-products; commercial operations and related products.
Accredited by USDA as a certification body for organic products complying with the National Organic Program (NOP) of the United States.
Authorized by Inmetro for issuing certificates of organic products in Brazil according to ABNT requirements (Brazilian Association for Technical Standards) ISO/IEC 17065:2012.
Recognized by Soil Association in the agreement of acceptance of organic meat and honey destined to the United Kingdom.
Recognized by Bio Suisse for the certification of organic products destined to Switzerland.
Accredited by ASI (Assurance Services International) in compliance with the criteria and principles of MSC Sustainable Fisheries certification, which certifies the sustainability of the fisheries system as a whole and traceability (custody chain) of products.
Authorized by Ibraf to manage and provide the Sustainable Fruit Label, with the supervision of IBRAF’s Technical Committee.
OIA is member of OTA.
OIA is founding partner and member of MAPO Board.
OIA is founding partner and member of CACER board.